I can't remember where I had gone to, run an errand or something, but I came back and found this...they almost look like they are attached right? conjoined twins...:) Anyway these silly boys keep me busy most days and play really well together most times...unless they are fighting of course.
And look - it's another non- cheeser picture - I love his smile! :)
So, the other day my sister Jessie texted me that she needed a ride to work. Since I had a rare free day, I could do it. She just got a job and I am so excited for her, but since she works on the strip at fatburger it is a little far away. I figured since we were down there I would take my silly two to the Bellagio conservatory. We love going and checking out all the flowers and seeing what the themes are. Eric wanted to know what had happened to the penguins we saw last time. I had to explain to him that they change the flowers all the time. This time was a spring time theme - flowers, hot air balloons, bees, and such. It was really pretty.
Bryant's first thing he said was - mom, BIG BEE!
and we cheese!
I loved the flowers.
And a fun bridge... however not for walking over.
I always like the pictures they make out of flowers - they are totally awesome!
I thought these cala-lilies were so pretty
This flower cart reminded me of Eliza dolittle! :)
And the lady bug reminded me of Jes - so I sent the pic to her.
The water ball- looks like it's floating.
I love his expression here -open arms to all the beauty.
Checking it out!
It wasn't a long side trip, but well worth it! :) We all need a little beauty in our lives.. take time to stop, look, and smell the flowers! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment