Sunday, May 27, 2012

Finishing up Preschool...another graduate! :)

I thought I would throw these pictures in there.  Occasionally, on the way to preschool we'd stop at target to do an errand or something, and I'd treat the boys to their favorite lunch... A big soft pretzel and cheese at Target.  :) Yummy!  Here's my boys! Bryant:

And Eric - our preschool graduate!

Here is our little graduate, all dressed up, with teacher gifts in hand.... he's a little excited! :)  And sooo handsome!

In cap and gown just before heading into the auditorium.

Bryant ready to watch for Eric.

And there he is walking in, he saw us! :)

It so cute to see his happy smile.

If you turn your head here, you can see him sitting so nicely.  (how they get him to do that is beyond me!)

The whole group, Eric is the one walking down the aisle to get his diploma (or fake one)

There he is.

Diploma in hand.

Handing back said 'diploma' :)

Walking out (Eric is the first one. )

And that's him first in line, dancing! I love it!

Here he is with his teacher Tori... his favorite ms. autumn left the week before because she got another job.  I wish I would have known I would have at least got a picture for him.

With real 'diploma' by the ABC door.

Showing dad his diploma, and yep, that's Bryant asleep in jeff's lap - he crashed halfway through

Eric and his buddy Preston... aren't they such good looking boys! :)

Watch out world here he comes! :)

No comments: