Jeff's work was sponsoring the fireworkds after a 51's game a couple of weekends ago and they had tickets for any employees that wanted to go. So we jumped at the chance to have some family fun (FOR FREE!!!) and took everyone out to the ballgame! If you know me I can't stand watching baseball on t.v. - but live games are different somehow - it's just the atmosphere that is fun. and I actually love to watch. Now, our team lost the game that night by 2, but it was still a quite enjoyable night. We only saw a few of Jeff's fellow employees, but we even got free hats! how about that! Here's my cheeser styling his hat! (which he of course only wanted to wear for about 2 minutes, then he was done. )
A view from our seats...:)
Ganster Rachel...silly girl, not a very good picture either.
daddy and Eric.
Mom, Rach, and Bryant - yep, I even took a picture of myself - consider yourself lucky! :)
After about the third inning we told the kids that they could pick one treat each. Rachel, Bryant, and Andrew all choose Ice cream, and Eric got a snow cone.... It came to almost $20 - just for that... yikes! :) Jeff and I just shared with the kids. It was yummy!
Bryant cheesing as daddy sneaks a bite! :) Look a little more excited Andrew! :)
Hmm, this is really good- notice he's wearing it all over his face! :)
got to get that last bite!
And the fireworks show...was fabulous! it was a really nice show! Bryant was a little scared and all the other kids seemed fine for most of it. Jeff took bryant up to the bathroom where there was still lights on. Eric was fine through the whole thing until the end, where he pronounced that that was so scary. Andrew thought it was awesome.. as did I. Rachel was okay as long as I kept telling her it was and holding onto her.. Here are a few pics.
And to finish it up and acutal picture of Bryant where he's not saying cheese! (Believe me these are hard to come by! ) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment