One of my bestest friends is Amber. We have been friends since I moved to Las Vegas in 1990. We met at girls camp, ended up in a couple classes together junior year and were attached at the hip through the next two years. We did almost everything together. Well, fast forward 22 years and she is still one of my best friends. I love the fact that no matter where I go or what I do, when I see her again it's like we never were apart. We catch up, but we are always there for each other. We live a little farther away, have husbands and 10 kids between the two of us, and busy lives... but we still try to catch up at least once a month or so. What's nice is that our kids love each other too. Her two younger boys are my youngest boys ages and they get along famously. (which is great, so they can play!) Anyway.....Recently we took those younger boys to the children's museum. It was a blast... the boys had so much fun! Bryant is always telling me to take pictures. Here he is cheesing it!
And I caught one of him actually looking at me.
Eric and Zack playing with the Bernstien Bears exhibit.
Amber's new baby - Krystal.. she is so sweet.
Eric down the sideways slide...:)
Bryant, my golf pro... (he's so serious about it!)
Loading the building blocks on the conveyer belt...Zack, Nathan, Eric, and Bryant
Bryant making water ways.
Eric LOVED playing in the water!
Pilot to co-pilot., wouldn't that be cool if they did that in real life.
These two are just one month and one day apart.
In the hurricane machine.. and yes, Bryant wants OUT! "help mom!"
Eric showing his strength!
In the biggest elevator I've ever been in, I seriously could fit a small car in here...don't know if it would hold it, but it would fit!
learning about electricity.
Bryant Sliding in the curious george exhibit.
We had lots of fun. We also had a BBQ with their family recently that was really enjoyable, however I forgot to take pictures. :)
School Carnival ... This was May 4th: We had lots of fun, running around to all the booths, we even bid on a silent auction and won. - The mystery surprise package... which ended up being some spy binoculars and a mystery date night... (which we haven't used yet.) Let you know how that is.
Here is Andrew in the balloon pop game, He won and as you can dell is very excited! :)
And yes, that says potty toss. They threw the ball into the toilet seat.
Eric wanted to do the pony races.. he didn't win, but he had fun.
Here is Rachel Vs. Daddy on the balloon pop! I think daddy won! But of course it was pretty close.
I love the braids flying... You can tell she's really into it!
And Bryant? Well, he enjoyed the carnival as well... eating the spoils of the cake walk! :)
YUM!
The following day; May 5th, was the Race 4 the cure. Jeff's work sponsors a team every year and we go and walk it as a family. This year makes I believe about 10 for us. The kids love to ride the bus over from the parking at Cashman field.
This year they found the bathroom on the back of the bus and all had to use it... silly kids. Although it was probably cleaner than the port o potties by the race. Rachel in her race gear. This year DR gave out Headbands... which was so cool, because I'd been thinking of buying one, since I sweat so much while I run. Doesn't she look cute.. and Bryant is saying cheese again!
Rachel and her almost twin Bryant
Daddy and her girl.!
Yah, not the cutest pic, but it shows I was there! :)
The kids checking out the swat truck...
Bugs and sylvester
Actually walking the race.... By the time you actually walk the mile...it's at least 2. :)
Andrew running the mile. On race day he said he wanted to run the 5k with me. I told him we were signed up for the mile, that I'd asked him a month ago if he'd run the 5k with me and he kept telling me no... so of course now he changed his mind... maybe next year! :)
Keep on truckin.....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment