I have silly kids. They are great! What will they not come up with? The other day while we were cleaning the table...you know that crack in the middle that somehow gets everything spilled in it by those same silly kids. Well, as we finally got it apart, these two decided they wanted to eat in the middle of the table. They asked and I let them, cuz everyone needs needs to be silly every now and then right?! Eat up!
And look what I found on sale at the grocery store. Awesome right?! Isn't he cute? A little expensive, but pretty worth it!
Then there are these three big men....The wolf den. They are quite the crew. This is after meeting one day when they all went to a baseball game with Joey and my friend Amy. (who is the best!) Andrew has been working hard on his wolf badge and other stuff as well, he only has a couple of things left and will probably earn it next month! Go andrew! IN the picture is Andrew, Asher, and Joey and some yummy nachos
These are the Rachels making dinner at Amy's house while I was sleeping off a terrible stomachache that left me in the fetal position... more on that later. I am just so grateful for good friends. Aren't they cute!
Next, is my big boy Bryant. I swear I can't believe that he is almost 3 - that cannot be right. We are working on potty training with the boy, and this is a prize he picked out after pooping in the potty one morning! he loved it, he loves to paint just about anything! And hopefully the potty training goes well. :)
What a cute boy!




No comments:
Post a Comment