Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Check ups!

Yesterday Andrew and Rachel had check-ups at the dentist.  We love our pediatric dentist - if anyone wants a recommendation I will send them there! They are fair and so nice.  My kids love going to the dentist.  It is like a party.  They have movies on in every room and video games in the waiting area.  ( old school ones - Jeff likes them as well. ) Jeff usually meets me there and watches the other kids while I go with and watch the exams.  Here's Rachel:
And Andrew:

Both got their teeth cleaned, x-rays, and exams.. and the verdict - no cavities! yeah! Andrew does need to floss a little better and Rachel has a small cavity we have been watching that is on a tooth that will fall our soon.  Also found out that Andrew is a grinder - didn't know that before, but they showed me how you can tell and he defienately is.  They both are doing great and I'm so glad that we don't have any cavities this time.  Eric and Bryant went back in April and both had good check ups too.  And on this note I finally finished up my dental work a few weeks ago! (don't say too loud) What a great feeling!  I even had to have a crown redone, because my dentist didn't like the way  it turned out... (he didn't charge me though, so I was fine with that!) 

No comments: