Wednesday, May 30, 2012

silly olympics pack meeting

This last week we had pack meeting, this months theme was health and fitness and we had silly olympics for our activity.  It was really fun.  We had about 4 different events. Each den came up with a game and then this was the final one - they had balloons tied on their ankles and then tried to popped everyone elses.
They all seem to have a lot of fun.

Rachel learning to blow up a balloon. - I think she's got it! :)

Each den also had a flag that they designed.  :) They turned out cute.
Our cute new weblos leaders.

More fun with our pack!



Pack 342 rules! :)

Andrew recieved two belt loops - archery and bb guns and two more beads towards his wolf.  Almost done!
I was going to try and put a couple videos on here, but they don't want to load for some reason! I'll just try and put them on facebook instead.  :)

No comments: