I can't believe our baby is three already! That seemed to fly by! Bryant is one cute cookie! We can't imagine not having him around. He loves to read, hug, give kisses, play with his brothers, cars, and most especially puzzles! Yep this boy loves his puzzles and is getting pretty good at them as well. For his birthday this year he wanted a Phineas and Ferb cake - We settle on agent Perry. (He loves that show, I think it's quite funny myself. )
We celebrated at my mom's house (Grandma Sallie Woolfenden) We invited Jeff's family over as well. His favorite part - opening presents for sure! He loves his putting green (from Grandma and grandpa Seegmiller)
And his duck that he now sleeps with from Grandma Sallie. He loves ducks for some reason...always has, maybe I should call him duckie... :)
Singing happy birthday to the big man! Celebrating with all his family!
Happy Birthday Bryant!
No comments:
Post a Comment