Wednesday, October 17, 2007
scrapbooking
I went to a scrapbooking group last night. Our ward has one about once a month, I haven't been in about 4 months, just because it's conflicted with other events. I didn't really scrapbook. I sorted stuff, organized, and talked. Mostly I just needed a break. Jeff watched the kids. (I think when I start calling them the kids... it's time for a break.) I'm grateful a husband who encourages me to do things to keep me sane. He looked a little done when I got home and I finished putting Rachel and Eric to sleep. It seems like it's been a long week already - it's probably just me, but the kids have been driving me buggy, and I can't seem to get focused or get anything done. (and there is soooo much to do.) So it was a much needed break. I was actually happier to see the kids this morning - even though they were up at five. I'm tired but ready to hit the pile of whatever is waiting for me..... :) Today is library, then we need bread and milk and juice and I'm going to try and get my visiting done today (before the end of the month is upon me like usual.) Maybe I'll get started on the kids costumes or tackle another project - or just get the laundry folded (finally) and the dishes put away. :) Bring it on! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for coming to scrapbooking...for awhile there I thought I was going to be alone!
Scrapbooking keeps me sane and yet while I do it the kids are STILL with me.
Motherhood is eternal!
i know what you mean about just needing a break. to get out of the house and maybe not even do anything but just sit and talk and relax. good luck tackling everything on your to to list. as you can tell i am ignoring mine.
Hey, don't forget to post a sb page when you do get one done. I'd like to see what you do.
You go girl!
Post a Comment