Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Weekend fun

It already seems like it's time for another weekend to be here, but I'll write a little about last weekend. Saturday we stayed around the house - Jeff was working on our growing list of things that need to be fixed and me- I worked on keeping the kids happy, cleaning the house (which never seems to last long -so why do I do it?) and costumes. We went to the park and played for a good couple of hours - Jeff even took a break and came and played for part of it. (the kids love it when dad plays with them at the park. Then later we made halloween cookies - they loved this (and again I say - why even bother cleaning?- it just gets messy again. ) Yet I keep doing it.

Well - I'll let pictures speak for themselves.

YUMMMMMM
This how happy Eric was with his cookie!
Even the knife is yummy!

Sunday night we went over to my grandma and grandpa Woolfenden's for dinner and to celebrate October birthdays. My sister Jessie is turning 18 (watch out world!!!) and Jeff's birthday is Wednesday. I told my mom I would make a cake (just because I like to make fun cakes - this time I chose a halloween theme -my brother Marc joked that it was a cake to give someone and ask if his life insurance was up to date. Jeff and the kids liked it and that's all that matters. - The grave stones say (HAP E. BRTHDA) (JES N. JEFF) It's hard to see in the picture. The dirt was oreo dirt - who can go wrong?

2 comments:

Tringali Family said...

Great job in that cake! You did an amazing job!

Nay said...

Awesome cake! What a fun day! I love seeing all the cute comments from the kids that you post on the side of your blog. (You know I really miss our visits from when I was your visiting teacher. I'm still bummed about that.)