
It's movie time again. Movie of choice this month turned out to be "Iron Giant." We'd never seen it before. It kept the kids interest and I thought it was fairly good. Here's a picture of everyone engrossed in the movie, with pj's and blankets all tucked in. (popcorn all over the floor. - for some reason popcorn seems to envoke the messy gene- maybe it's because they don't have it much. :) This morning Rachel woke up talking about it. "mom, it was a giant robot, he was loud."

Well - I'm about half finished with costumes. I've been spending my spare (what little there is) time working on them. That's what happens when Andrew decides he wants to be Super WHy and since this is a new show -no one has costumes for this. Hence - leave it to mom. (it's fun to try my hand at this, just time consuming. ) The picture is of costume central (off of the kitchen) I'm sure jeff will be glad when I'm done sewing all this stuff. :)
2 comments:
I am excited to see them!
I hear ya sista, I've been sewing my free time away, too. My machine has been acting up, I hope I can finish. Can't wait to see all your cuties!
Post a Comment