
Today Andrew's preschool class had a halloween party and most of them dressed in their costumes. Andrew loves being Superwhy. Eric's costume isn't done yet, so I dressed him in Spiderman since we had that from when andrew was little. I thought he looked pretty cute.
After Preschool, we went to the park where playgroup was having a halloween party. They had cupcakes and brownies and even had an eyeball pinata -although I didn't get any pictures of it, I thought it was pretty cool.. It was a busy morning, but I think the kids had a lot of fun. I think halloween is one of Andrew's favorite holidays he talks about it and plans his costume for months. oh boy!
After Preschool, we went to the park where playgroup was having a halloween party. They had cupcakes and brownies and even had an eyeball pinata -although I didn't get any pictures of it, I thought it was pretty cool.. It was a busy morning, but I think the kids had a lot of fun. I think halloween is one of Andrew's favorite holidays he talks about it and plans his costume for months. oh boy!
3 comments:
I love the super why costume-- The kids at the park were acting out the show. They would ask Andrew "Super Why, Why is the grass green?" or some question like that. It was pretty cute!
Great job on the costumes! I know Rachelle took pictures of Rachel and Andrew with the pinata.
Let's play tag! You're it! See my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment