Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've been 'tagged'

I got "tagged" by my friend Tonya. This means I'm it and being it means I have to tell you six fun facts (hobbies, talents, ect.) about myself. Another part of being it means I have to tag six other people at the end of this blog and leave them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged, and on it goes. (Since Tonya tagged most of the blog people I know, some can do an email tag, if you don't have a blog.)
1. I was born in Japan. I used to tell people this fact as a child and people would tell my mom I was lying.They were always surprised to find I was not. Someday I want to go back to see my birth place. The closest I've seen is in the Karate Kid two movie - my mom said I was at the airport shown in the movie.
2. I've been in a cycling race. Back in Jr. High I took this class that we cycled everyday and I got pretty good. Rode probably over 200 miles. Oh, to be that in shape again. :)
3. Most daring things I've ever eaten: squid, snail, and pigs feet. (squid's okay, but I don't think I'd do the others over.)
4. Jobs I've had: Just about any- babysitter, bus person, pizza maker, bear at pizza place, party hostess, page in a library (seriously that was my title), house cleaner (maid), embroidery shop, Byu custodian, on call housekeeping at the lv temple (very cool job!), receptionist, office manager, substitue teacher, teacher, and now I'm a domestic engineer ! :)
5. I've climbed Frenchmen Hills. (the mountain, hill, behind the LV temple) My friend and I climbed to the top and then a helicopter police told us to go down. - I don't think you are supposed to actually climb there. opps! It was a pretty cool climb though, we found some small caves and everything.
6. Most adventureous things I've ever done would probably be spelunking and repelling. Both were fun, but I tend to be a bit more cautious now. I love to travel though and want to see far away places someday!
TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Cami, mom, michelle, shari, kristine, and janeen

4 comments:

janeen said...

Fun! I'm glad you have took a peak at my blog since I peak at yours! Keep visiting!

Nay said...

Yay, I'm so glad you played tag with me! We were both BYU custodians. I worked in the SWKT(swik-it, for any any non-BYU-ers, out there)from 10pm-2am, pregnant with Sean. I was crazy back then, yes more crazy than I am now. The good thing was that Mark also worked there and we could work together.
Wow on the biking! and spelunking! and getting yelled at by a helicopter!

The Wynn Family said...

Cool-- now I did know about being born in Japan but the rest I had no idea. I always wanted to climb that mountain behind the temple-- and Brad wanted to take his jeep up there a while back-- good thing we didn't by the sounds of it.-- PS your guys costumes were so cute!!!

Ali's 2 boys said...

Why would the police care if you climbed the hill? I'm very curious now....what is up there?