Thursday, October 11, 2007

Projects....

Aren't there always a million and one things to do? I never seem to get any done, just keep adding more to the list. That's why I've been trying to check a few off the list the last few days. So - here's a few highlights of the week so far.
  • Called Dr. Monday morning about Eric's bug bite that had gotten worse over 4-5 days - by the time for apt. at 6 p.m. it was looking better - of course! :)
  • We got slurpee's on the way home from the dr. office (as an fhe treat) and Rachel after having a fit spilled hers (Red) all over the car seat.
  • Tuesday night my wonderful brothers brought us a piano (it was my mom's and she didn't want it anymore) So now we have a piano. The kids love it! (Me too.) THanks for moving it Joel and Marc - you guys are always the best!
  • went to park
  • went to store
  • went to library
  • Andrew and Rachel went to baseball field with Jeff.
  • .............got dressed, eat, sleep...... start over again the next day....
  • and worked on many various projects (now I need to clean my house)
Anyways we're still here and I'm still adding more to the list .....

No comments: