
The ABC'S of ME
The ABC’s of Me!
The ABC’s of Me!
A- Attached or single: Attached forever
B- Best Friend: My husband of course
C-Cake or Pie: chocolate cake with chocolate icing
D- Day of choice: Monday (I like fresh beginnings)
E- Essential Item: my big bag full of stuff (I could probably fit in a kitchen sink (if I cleaned it out once in awhile.))
F- Favorite Color: depends on my mood
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: they taste the same to me, although worms seem slimier and more fun.
H -Hometown: Arizona (hm state) or here (NV) for the past 17 years
I-Indulgence(s): blogging
J- January or July: January (not so hot, and again - I like new beginnings)
K- Kids: Andrew (4), Rachel (2), & Eric (1).
L-Life is Incomplete Without: family and friends
M- Marriage Date: Sept. 28, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 5
O- Oranges or Apples: both
P- Phobias or Fears: I am fearless - just kidding. - probably Not being a good enough mother.
P- Phobias or Fears: I am fearless - just kidding. - probably Not being a good enough mother.
Q- Quotes: "Every journey begins with the first step" (I like new ones all the time)
R- Reason To Smile: My family
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three +: those who feel inclined to do so
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was born in Japan
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat with a side of veges.
W- Worst Habit: I can't pick a favorite, too many to choose from.
Y- Your Favorite Food: anything that someone else made!!!
Z- Zodiac: Cancer
3 comments:
I didn't know you were born in Japan! That is a cool fact. I indulge in a little blogging myslef. But hey call it computer journaling and then it seems ok!
I knew you were born in Japan!
I win the prize!
I took your challenge myself, though heaven knows we've sent each other enough of these to know nearly everything about the other.
Thanks for keeping in contact.
Love,
Cami
Good Idea. It was fun to learn a little bit more about you.
Post a Comment