
Whew, what a day! (or more precisely, what a night) We had our ward Halloween Trunk or treat party, but before that we went trick or treating to a few houses in our neighborhood and after we went to visit grandmas & grandpas. So it was a busy night, I was grateful that they all fell asleep on the ride home (it was almost 11 p.m. - way past bedtime!) The kids had a great time, got tons of candy (oh my!) and they even got a surprise package from my Aunt Shari!
If I haven't told you, or you don't know by now we are the Super Readers. It's a new show on pbs and once my kids saw it, they didn't want to be anything else for Halloween. (and of course being new, they don't sell they costumes yet, so I made it up as I went along.

4 comments:
my kids love that show too. The costumes look great!
I liked your costumes the best. It takes a lot of time and planning to do that for the whole family.
i saw this show for the first time today. of course curtis already knew what it was. he must have seen it when i was out of town. i love your costumes. you are so talented.
You did a great job on your costumes!!!! You are a very good mom.
Post a Comment