BYU vs. UNLV

Saturday night we took the kids to their first Football game. Half in blue and half in red. (I figured Jeff could have at least one of his children support his team. ) Since He gratuated from UNLV and I from BYU - we are literaly a house divided. Really it's not much of a big deal (I did attend UNLV for a bit)- but kind of fun to tease each other about. 
Especially for me (after BYU kicked some booty!) Sorry honey! What I saw of the game was good. We sat with about 100 people from our ward (a mixture of blue and reds) It was fun to have so many friends around though. The kids did pretty good too. (although- our friends sitting near us were probably wishing we'd left them home - Andrew loves these sporting events and Rachel likes to go anywhere. They thought is was fun to walk around and to watch everything happen. Thankfully we had family in another section we could visit. We got home about 11 p.m. (with kids fallen asleep on the way) It was a fun family activity.

2 comments:
I'm definitely siding with the blue side!!! :)
I love the quotes from Andrew and Rachel.
Go BYU!
cute photos
Post a Comment