Yesterday was Jeff's birthday. So I thought I'd spotlight him today. Let's see what do we know about Jeff. He's the 5th of seven kids. Born in St. George - had to make the trip twice - his parents lived here in Vegas at the timeand he wanted his own birthday. You see, his dad's birthday is the 23rd, so he wanted to wait to be born on the 24th. (So like him. :) Jeff's lived in Vegas most of his life, kind of a native. Has a Bachelor's Degree in Medical Imaging from UNLV. and works for Desert Radiologists as an MRI tech. He used to cycle a lot when he was younger, and likes to tackle his to do list when he ever has free time. Likes 80's music and some classic rock, going to concerts that he wins tickets to, seinfeld is probably one of his favorite t.v. shows although he doesn't watch too much anymore - no time. He's a great dad and husband. "Everyone wants a piece of me," he always says.

Anyway - to celebrate his birthday -We took him out to dinner at Red Robin and we had them sing to him. (He got a free ice cream sundae too. yum.) they said he was 21 - we all know that's not true...:) After dinner, the kids wanted to play the race car game. Andrew can hardly sit still during dinner for the temptation of the game calls to him so, but he did finish his dinner and Jeff played with the kids on it.

Then we went home and Jeff opened his presents from us. Here he is with the Spiderman Sorry game that the kids picked out for him. Of course they wanted to play it with him right then. (and being the great dad he is, he obliged.)

He said he had a good day for his birthday. I'm glad. I think that he's glad it's not the big 40 yet. Not too many to go though!
2 comments:
I liked learning some new things about Jeff, he and Mark have some simillar intrests. They both have interesting sense of humors, too. They crack me up whenever I hear their conversations. Glad to hear he had a good day.
Hey, I'm still glad you two finally got married.
This also shows that Jeff is a very smart person, cuz he chose you!
Post a Comment