Monday, October 1, 2007

Five years!!!

Sept. 28, 2007 - we've officially been married for five years. It seems like it's flown by and yet it seems like we've always been together. (I guess that's how it should be.) 3 kids, 1 house, 1 van (1 mortgage & car payment) later and I'd say we are doing pretty darn good. I can't complain - I love my life - I love being a wife and mother and I'm grateful everyday that I can stay home with our kids.
To celebrate we decided to got out to dinner at this place called Penazzi's inside Harrah's Hotel and casino. It's a fancy italian restraunt that I won a $75 gift certificate to a couple of months ago. Sounded like a good reason to use it. It was really fun - they treated us like royalty - in fact I think they must have thought we someone important at first because the head honcho's kept stopping by the table and apologizing that "mr. Penazzi had to go to Europe and sorry he couldn't be here himself." (that's okay - don't know him anyway I thought, but thanks for the info!) Dinner was free, I was out without kids whining - how could it be bad?! Here's to the first five years and I hope the next five are just as great!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats!
Sounds like dinner was wonderful!
Cute hair, Becca!

Cami said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats!
Sounds like dinner was wonderful!
Cute hair, Becca!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Congrats!!! Sounds like a fun dinner!

I just found your blog, so I'm excited!