Wednesday, August 31, 2016

twinning...

I love the way these boys get along most of the time.  They are buddies.  I will always give Eric credit for Bryant being  such a good reader, since he always would read with him at night in his bed after mom and dad had left.  I would always peek back in and catch them snuggled up to a book.  Eric is the best big brother to Bryant, and brother to all.  He is my one that will give up what he has if someone else is lacking.  I love that about him.  These boys will build legos and play mine-craft together and really anything else, for as long as not interrupted.  Don't get me wrong, they fight as siblings do and have their moments when they hate each other, but most of the time... it's this.  They loved that they picked out the same shirt and were going to wear it on the same day. They loved that they were going to be twins today..... And the hugs they give each other after school... makes my heart happy.  My hope is they stay close all their lives. 

No comments: