So, Jeff's work recently opened a new site. They had a grand opening celebration day for employees that we attended. It was great fun with food trucks, etc. free food, chance for winning some prizes and checking out the new place. After we took Jeff to ikea and had a fun time checking that out.
Bryant and I made some cinnamon rolls from scratch.
I got to sub for Mrs. Hallas the day that they announced what houses the teachers are all in. It was great fun and they gave everyone popscicles as well.
Rachel started playing violin this year. She is small and we had to purchase a smaller violin for her. (we could have rented, but this was the better buy or way to go.)
Lego building time at the library ... they had 30 minutes to come up with their creature.. mythology was the theme...or something like that. I'm not quite sure how penguins came into this, but its a cute penguin. Medusa I thought was awesome, and Eric made a monster of some sort.





































No comments:
Post a Comment