Friday, August 26, 2016

A little time to ourselves

my handsome hunk
So Jeff had some VIP invitations to this women's magazine that some of the women doctors were  in from his work.  We thought we would check it out.  It was out at the JW Marriott and that place is always nice.  So, it was completely not what we thought.  Mostly it was a vendor affair for the magazine and we walked around and looked at stuff.  They did have a tiny, tiny section partitioned off for the VIP members with an open bar.   Now we don't drink of course, but I saw some juice pitchers and tried some of that...yuck.. I don't think it was just juice.  Then I asked the bartender if they had any non alcoholic drinks... nope, no such luck.  So Jeff and I walked around outside of the Marriott and enjoyed some quiet time together.  What is wonderful is that we could just leave the kids home alone.  I love having children old enough to babysit and have some time alone with my hubby.  :)  It is a beautiful Hotel and we saw lots of humongous koi fish! It was amazing! 




selfie :)




selfie x 2


No comments: