![]() |
| Eric and Bryant panning for gold. |
Every year our stake and usually 2 others has a Pioneer celebration. This year was no different. It's always a lot of fun and I'm sure is a huge undertaking. Lots of people put a lot into it. It starts at 8 am with a parade. This year the cub scouts rode on a float, so that meant Eric and I had to be there at 7 am to help set up and be ready to go! It was a lot of fun to walk in the parade and pass out candy (throw really) but I do miss watching the parade too. :) 


The fire department always comes out and hoses everyone off to cool off after the parade. IT's awesome because it was super hot! Some of our fearless leaders in the Parade. Bertha Shelley and Cami Mendoza , and the num-chucking dancing man behind us....to each their own.. song of choice was Wind Beneath my Wings.....I'll let you ponder that..
Our Cub scout pack float...Thanks Bertha..It looked awesome!
That's my awesome cub scout! Yay Eric!!
We stayed til the end and then came home and tried to nap... I feel that's what the pioneers would have done themselves. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment