When I say non-stop, I really mean NON stop at all. It was a busy Friday for the books, but I wouldn't change a thing.....except maybe traffic on the strip... that would always be nice to change. Started the day early at Marc and Michelle's house for cake and ice cream... for breakfast even. Can't say it's not a fun day when you do that. It was Isaac's birthday so we celebrated Woolfenden style. After breakfast we were off to Cowabunga Bay for a day of wet water and fun rides. We started when it opened stayed till almost 6 pm. We would have stayed even longer but my friend gave us some FREE tickets to a concert... uh.. free.. and it was REBA... and Brooks and DUNN.. No brainer... Lets go! At Cowabunga we floated in the lazy river, played a little in the wave pool, and rode a couple slides. Bryant wasn't wanting to go on any of the slides/rides so I hung out with him and Asher most of the time while everyone else went which I was fine with. I did go on a couple with Marc. I love that I still get to play with my siblings. :) It was terrific. After I rushed home and changed, Jeff and I headed to the concert... took us forever but we finally got there. The show was fantastic. Thanks again Carla. We finally made it home about midnight, owing again to traffic on the strip. I was tired, but a good tired. 
![]() |
| Cousins! Happy Birthday Isaac! |
![]() |
| Rachel and her Bestie Camryn |
![]() |
| Happy birthday to you!! |











No comments:
Post a Comment