Finally, we got to escape the Vegas heat and head to Arizona mountains... Home, sweet, home. :) Not really, but I always feel like it's coming home for me. I'd probably get tired of it after awhile, but since I only get to go for a week or so every year, it makes me happy. Joel traveled down with us this year, since he was picking up a motorcycle to borrow from Kurt. It was fun to have him on the trip. I always love having my siblings along. We got a little later start than planned as Joel was asleep when we went to pick him up, but it was fun checking out his RV and we still made good time. :) My cousin Nicole and her family were up for the 4th of July weekend too, staying with Mom and Kurt. Double the kids double the fun. Her and Kellan (her husband) have 3 boys and a girl too. The girl is about 7 months? I forget, but Rachel was in heaven and I don't think left her side the whole time we were there. Little momma. The boys got along great and I had a lot of fun getting to know my cousin and her husband better. I really enjoyed it.
Sunday after Church we had a BBQ since Joel had to leave Monday morning. Joel was the grill master and grill steaks and hot dogs for everyone..YUMMY! After the kids made smores roasting marshmallow on the grill. Grandma Great Johnson also came and spent the evening with us. It was lovely. to say the least. Gorgeous weather, family, good food. Did I say great weather? You can be outside here....I love it .. I think I stayed outside most of the trip....
I took the whole group of kids for a walk after church on Sunday, down to the pond by Mom's house.. Its a nice little pond and you can even fish in it. We didn't but you can. :) So good to be here.

 |
| Grandma Great meeting Kayleigh and momma Nicole. |
 |
| Smores.. Yummy |
 |
| BBQ time with the family on the porch... Heaven right here.:) |
Where's Joel?
 |
| Good looking crew at Grandma's pond |
See I was there too... just always taking the pictures.. :)
 |
| trying to catch fish with sticks and stuff... |
 |
| kings and queens of the rock! |
No comments:
Post a Comment