Thursday, June 30, 2016

While dad's away.. and a few other things... :)

So, Jeff and Andrew headed to boy scout camp for the week and we stayed and played here in town... :) I love that Jeff has a phone now and I can talk to him while he is away.  I feel a bit more secure and love knowing how everything is going.   Purple penguin, playing at the park, check ups for Bryant and Rachel, play dates with friends, Bunco night here at my house.  Movie theme.  lots of fun... While dad's away,.... we just miss him :)  But we keep pretty busy.  Also said goodbye to Jordan over at their house, he is leaving for Air force academy next week and we won't see him for a long time.   The next day we celebrated my 29? birthday at Michelle and Marc's house with dinner, games, and fun.  Love the card they gave me,  and so do my kids...over and over and over.  It was really a great birthday.  :) We had an Arrow of Light for Pack meeting this month.  I made cupcakes that turned out okay.. I like how the swirl frosting turned out.  


Eric received his "a bear goes fishing" belt loop or whatever they call it now.

Andrew was part of the boy scouts welcoming the new boys.. :) 



 My cool card from Marc.. and Below my Bunco set up... I had fun doing this :) Movie theme.


 Bryant had a birthday party to go to, and Rachel and I played with their baby most of the time. :)




I got a new printer... Yay! I love it - wireless printing - it's sooo awesome! 




 Impromptu photo session at the hospital outdoor garden after check ups. 




battle swings?????









summer is for playing around right??

No comments: