Friday, May 6, 2016

May Days...

So May has been eventful so far...I had a surprise visitor.. Sharlene Tringali was in  town for a run and stopped by to say hi.  It was good to see her.  We found out that Jenny and I have even more connections.. That our friend Natalie Salo use to date Jenny's brother..Weird stuff..
Cub scouts keeps on rockin... this month we are doing "make it move, " learning about levers and pulley's etc. 



Bryant of course thinks he's part of the bunch and keeps right up with the rest of them... Doing the assignments and everything...
Bryant won this free pizza.  I forget what for because it was awhile ago, but we finally made good and went to get it.  Here he is making it up.. It was a pizza kit...  Yummy.




 Andrew is finishing up assignments for 6th grade... this is a storyboard he had to finish....


 Rachel had a field trip to the smith center that I was able to attend.  IT was a play...but it was kind of weird.. It was fun to go though.




Rachel and her best bud Camryn..






Bus ride selfie...:)

 Bryant and his puzzles... Look they are the same size!!  What a cutie! :) You can see his insides too.


No comments: