Friday, April 29, 2016

Some wonderful words...

I need to find my notes for this and add them but we got to go listen to Elder Holland.  Andrew and I .  It was a youth fireside. He talked to the youth about being strong and the decade of decisions.  Such wonderful words... I just hope some of it sinks in.  I realize as a parent how much you can only guide and have no control over.  But that is how it is suppose to be.  It's just hard to stand by.. :) So far Andrew is a wonderful kid making pretty good choices.  
I thought this was cute... Bryant wanted to earn some tech time... so he was doing some chores. 




So Bryant was invited to a school friend's birthday party.  He was so excited to go and we didn't have any other plans, so I took him.  It was at the new place down the street - Bouncy World.  We filled out the waver for him and handed it in explaining we were there for a party.  That will be $12.. Wait, I just told you he's here for a party.  Well apparently, it was a party where they just invited friends but didn't pay for them.  I would have been fine with it, if I had some warning... sooo weird.  But at this point Bryant's already here and can see his friends.. so I just paid the money.  Then I felt weird about asking the parent, so I just didn't say anything.. So weird.  He had fun.  I snuck next door and grabbed a burrito from Faustos and ate it there... ha! Take that!  :)  







Just thought I'd add in this picture of sleeping beauty I took the other night.. No idea why she was in bed like this.. but man was she out like a light... :)  

No comments: