Saturday, May 14, 2016

Baby blankets and cake


 My friend Mollie's baby shower.  She is having a girl. We are really excited for her.  Rachel helped me get everything ready and head to the shower.  The boys were still at the Father and son's overnighter.   It was at Sis. Sagers house and her family did most of it, but I made the cake.  I thought it turned out super cute.  Rachel helped me make it. She is modeling in most of the pictures.




if you can't tell pink and elephants is the theme. It was all very cute. 









 I made a baby quilt for her gift.  I hope she likes it.  Its soft, that's what I like about it.
 Now this cute boy as I am making the quilt for mollie says..."Mom, can you make me one?"  of course... so I tell him to pick out some fabric he wants for it, and he does.. and then he designs it. and we work on it together.  He is actually a really big help.  So he and I made this quilt, a snuggly quilt for him.









He even fell asleep finishing his designs.  I thought it was so cute.  I loved it.

No comments: