And in other news....We went to the race for the cure this past weekend. I don't even remember how many times we have done this anymore. The kids love it and have a great time walking around and exploring everything. This is the second year that we have gone to the science fair afterwards. And I have to admit I love doing that. There are a lot of exciting exhibits and fun things to explore there as well. So here is our picture overload. The favorite part is probably still the bus ride there and back :)

![]() |
| I held a snake...ahhh.. |
Snakes and legos... who can go wrong?
and yes, my kids climbed the rock wall. Since we got there early enough, there wasn't much line. It was awesome they said. Totally cool right?
We ran into some friends... Elsa and star wars friends... one of which was my friend Mary from high school....
































































No comments:
Post a Comment