I just had to add this one, because I love this man. He's stretching out his back. After sitting at work all day it helps. Isn't he cute? :)
I joined a Bunco group that meets once a month. It's really fun and I love looking forward to something fun each month. My friend Jenny invited me to be a sub and I ended up a regular. ;) So, on the second month Jenny and I get a flat on the way. On the freeway. Thank goodness for amazing people. I forgot the man's name that stopped and changed my tire, but he was heaven sent. It literally took him less than 5 minutes to change it. I was sure we were going to miss bunco, but we eve made it on time....
![]() |
| Adventures on the freeway. |
![]() |
| our great group of bears.. |
End of the year band concert. This boy has worked really hard this year and the red shirt proves it. The pictures didn't turn out very good. He either smiled or had his eyes open, not both. Silly boy. He had to pass off a lot of different scales and songs to earn this shirt. I'm very proud of him.
![]() |
| He's in there somewhere.... it's a huge band. |


And here we are supporting our local PTA at Freddy's after Rachel's Dance pictures. Never a dull moment around here.





















No comments:
Post a Comment