Friday, May 27, 2016

I hope you dance...

Rachel's dance recital went off without a hitch.  She always does a great job.  2 nights, music, dancing, and fun. The pictures are not the best, but it's what I have.  

Cute girl.  She loves the costume.

Grandma and grandpa came to watch too.  They always support. 

Selfie with my boys watching the show. 

A picture of my new necklace that my best friend Amber gave to me.  It's from wicked and is perfect.  She has the other half. 




Sassy Rachel... :) 
Bryant is always playing by himself,, he'd rather play than watch t.v.  it's awesome. 



My mom and Kurt came for a visit.  It was great to see them. They stayed with us for a few days which was really fun.  We also had a family BBQ at the veteran's memorial park  in Boulder city.  It was also our annual BBQ for my dad.  It is always nice to come and play in the park and talk and remember.  We took some fun pictures with my mom, Kurt and all the grandkids. (minus Kaden)  



 Climbing trees seemed to be a fun past time this year.


silly pictures 



I think this one is my favorite.  Everyone looks so happy.


or maybe this one.




or this one. 



I'm thinking that Asher liked the corn.....





great crew... and some more...


cute picture of a cute couple



the grill masters...

This cute boy... he came up to me one night and said, "mom, I want breakfast in bed... because I haven't ever had it.  Will you make me breakfast in bed? "  Of course I accommodated him.  He even left me a note about it so that I wouldn't forget..and of course what to make for him.. :)  I think he was pleased... 





No comments: