ng in Bryant's kindergarten class listening to the teacher while I work on a project for her. Too many tamales a good book and one I haven't read in awhile. I enjoy being in their classes, seeing what they do everyday. I'm soooo grateful for a good school with wonderful teachers where each of them are learning and growing.
I am a little sad thinking that this will be the last year I am in kindergarten volunteering - I miss my little ones. But am also so sxcited to see where they go. And do. :) This was the best part of my day. After kinder I came home and counted box tops and got those out of the way just in time to go pick up the rest of the kids from school. Also while getting this fine I have pta people freaking out about budgets and calling/ texting - I asked amber if Bryant wants to dj -for 100 and he agreed and that saves us money. I just wonder why all this wasn't mention at the meeting yesterday. Ugh. Then piano dinner and scouts for both boys -and that's another story - scouts has issues which reminds me I need to talk to mike about it. Ugh. Roller coaster of rmotions and frustrations. :) other than that it's a been a good day. :) and I'm grateful for a wonderful partner and husband that lets me vent and get out my frustration. And I even have some ideas. And now that it's tomorrow - we had a play date today with Bryant's buddy. It was good for him to have the time with someone to play. :) He's been so excited to show his friends his marble toys. He plays with it all day. They made this together.


No comments:
Post a Comment