Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bryant and I?

This guy is so awesome. I just love hanging out with him.  He is super smart and so loving and thoughtful.  Today as I picked him up from kindergarten he says he wants to go to Wendy's and use his gift card he won in the last Wendy's night for school.  It was the coloring contest.  He is pretty good.
He sure enjoyed his treat.
This is from before winter break. Bryant colored the bag. To decorate for his ornament gift. I asked him if it was him.  The response I got was like - no mom it's the doctor and the TARDIS - duh. Guess I should have known that. But I was excited for what he drew.
I finished another project today!  One I have wanted to do for a long time.  Put up a boat rack. I'm so tired of having coats thrown everywhere and backpack strewn across the floors. So this sight makes me soooo happy!  I think I may even put a fun quote on the wall next to it. :).  Although that may take me another 10 years.
 
Rachel modeling out new coat rack. :). And that folks was my day. 

No comments: