I read a title to an article that said if you'd been friends with someone for over seven years you'd be friends forever. I admit I didn't read the article - just the title but I thought when I read it - hey I have a few of those. :). I'm forever grateful for my forever friends. I have one in particular that I have been friends with for over 20 years now and still going strong. We try to meet at least once a month to catch up. During the summer we try to schedule swim lessons for the kids at the same time and plan fun outings and we try to attend the major important events in each other's lives. For example, last Saturday was her son Zachary's baptism. So Eric, Bryant and I headed over there. It was nice to be there and catch up a little. Her family is like my second family, and no matter how long it's been I always feel comfortable and loved there. It's fun we have some kids close in age. Eric and zach are about 3 months apart and Bryant and Nathan are one month and one day apart. And they get along pretty good too. :). Such handsome boys! Who would have thought. :). Between the two of us we have 10 kids - a long way from two besties in high school.


No comments:
Post a Comment