Cute girls.
There were so many schools there. It was crazy. I learned later that Emily's school was there too. And I'm pretty sure I saw a teacher I used to work with. It is such a beautiful place. I would love to see more shows there. I went home after picking Bryant up from his buddy Austin's house.
But backtracking a little - on the bus ride back to school my phone rings and the caller if pops up HOME. - I'm like. Hmm. Wonder who's calling. I bet Jeff came home early sick. He hadn't been feeling too well Tuesday. Yep - and he stayed home today as well. -for which I was actually grateful for.
You see this morning I got an email from Jeff's discover card saying they haven't received a payment in awhile and I owed $..... Too much. - what?!?!?!!!!!! I know I sent one. So then my mind starts going on worse case senerios while I try to calm myself down. All the while cutting out words for bulletin board for school I said I would help with. I checked the bank online to find out not one but five checks had not cleared and been reviewed that should have been. So luckily Jeff volunteered to take kids to school while I quickly finished cutting things out and when he got back I ran to school and fished this. : I like the way it turned out.
I came home and started calling all the businesses that hadn't gotten paid and then called the bank to put stop payment on said checks and the post office to see if there was anything I caoukd do. - not really but I felt good in calling. Hopefully it's all good now - it took better part of the day to do so. I was glad that Jeff was home. He kept me in good spirits and didn't let me freak out about it.
Rachel started dance again today and was excited for that. And Eric had his culture project to finish up tonight - at least the first part. So homework and bed and now to start another day. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment