Friday, July 8, 2011

Mr. Piano man and his side kick the TIE

 For a little background to these pictures, Andrew has recently started taking piano lessons.   He is getting really pretty good and has learned a lot for 3 months.  I hope he keeps at it for a long time.  He was trying to practice while Bryant decided he wanted to sit by Andrew and play with him. The side kick TIE man is of course Bryant.  He is my first boy to love wearing his ties.  On this particular morning I had just gotten him dressed and he looked around where I put his ties and started getting  frustrated.."TIE, tie, on, on"  So  I put the tie on and he was a happy camper.  What a silly boy.  - but dang cute!
Cheesers!
Isn't he so handsome!?!




             I love these last two, Bryant's cute little mug and his loving big brother.  What cute boys!

No comments: