Friday, July 8, 2011

a little bit of culture

The end of June my mom called and said she wanted to take us all to this really fun musical - "Seussical, the musical"  She had gonbe and seen it the day before and was so impressed she wanted to take all of us.  Well, she didn't have to twist my arm-  I love stuff like that - any kind of play or musicals.   We had so much fun.!The kids were really good and watched enthusiastically! I give it 5 stars!
AFter the show we got a few pictures with the some of the cast.  The costumes and actors were sooooo good!  Very talented cast!
Mazie the bird....a little irresponsible bird.,

The 'Cat' with Rachel, Andrew, & Eric. 

And the kids with Horton and Gertrude McFuzz.
It was so well done, I may have to start going to more shows out there! :)

No comments: