Tuesday, May 11, 2010

State Fair

Yes, I am very, very, very behind on my blogging... so let me just start and try and catch up a few things.  One of our adventures last month was the State Fair.  I had never been, but decided to try it out, so the kids and I took the hour drive up there to Logandale and found: food, rides, racing pigs, animals of all kinds, science activities, people selling stuff, artwork, and more.  It was a fun filled, hot afternoon.  The kids still say that the pig racing was their favorite event.  I liked walking around and checking everything out.  Here are a few pictures.Rachel practicing her riding techniques.Watching the pig races in the hot sun.....good thing we brought lots of water and put on sunscreen.All the kiddos - they had these feet massager sit-down things all over the fair, everytime the kids would run and sit on them, even though we never paid for them to work. Eric is showing off the free bag he got. trying to take cute pictures,sticking their heads out, I think they were just a little too short.  Bryant is amused at all that is going on, he's such a happy camper!And my kids even pet a baby chick! (they said it was very soft)  and asked a million questions about all the animals! It was a fun adventure.

No comments: