Yep, two years running I've attended the kindergarten round-up at the Kesterson Elementary School. This past Thursday was Rachel's turn. :) I can't believe I'm going to have two children in school next year. and Andrew will go all day. It makes me a little sad that they are growing up so fast. And I think I will miss them. :) Although I think it will be good for Eric to get some more attention. Rachel is SOOOOOO excited to go to school everyday. She loves to learn and write and draw and try to read. She tells me that she wants to be in Mrs. Degolier's class - I told her that we don't know whose class she'll be in and she asked me if I would ask Heavenly father if she could be in her class. I told her I would. I have and I also prayed that she'll be able to accept whatever teacher she gets and love school. :) (Mrs. Degolier is Andrew's teacher this year.) 
3 comments:
I can't believe how big all of the kids are getting!!! Rachel and Lucas were just babies yesterday, I swear!!
fun looking at your blog and catching up!
Oh Becca, you are a FUN mom. I can tell. Even I want to come have fun.
Post a Comment