Friday, May 28, 2010

The magnificent adventures of Andrew...

Andrew has had a momentus week - He has learned to ride his bike without his training wheels.  We were playing at the park with his cousin Ethan, who had his bike, without training wheels and he thought he'd try it.  Well it didn't take long and he was begging me to take his off.  So later that afternoon we did.  The excitement level was through the roof!  "Mom, do you think it's cool that I can ride without my training wheels now?" (asked about 100 times)  "Andrew, I think it is awesome!" (answered 100 times...)  He even got Jeff and I to ride with him, after putting air in everyones tires...
Then, Andrew gets to bring birthday treats to his class today.  (his birthday is in August, so the teacher let all the summer birthdays bring treats the end of the school year.  Andrew has been soo looking forward to this for a long time.  So, we were deciding what he wanted to take when we found a picture similar to these:  (this is our version - that Andrew and I made together.Any guesses - do you know what the theme is - come on gamers, I bet you can figure it out! :)I think they turned out great, but even better was while we were frosting them and putting them together last night, (He got to stay up a little later after the other kids went to bed.)  Andrew says - I love doing things with just us mom. This is so great! (ahhhh) I like it too! He's such a great kid!  I think he just ate a gold coin! (points) and they are yummy too! mmmmmm.... 

2 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Those cupcakes are awesome!! You are such an awesome mom.

Andersen Family said...

Without training wheels?!! That is momentous. Those cupcakes look wonderful and delicious!