Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random stuff


Here's a few picture from random bits of our life lately.  First my "potty"heads - we were replacing our seat and they wanted to check out all the models - Not quite sure if I'll use them that way.... (sorry the pic is sideways) We've been working on the house a bit- it seems like there is always something to add to the list- sometimes I miss the good ol' days when you just call the landlord and he has to fix it! :)We got this great wagon from my sister -in - law - we've been taking lots of walks lately, now that the weather is so nice.  Bryant loves it - as do I - It's good to get outside more often.  I love his sticky-up hair! He's going to soooo love his cowlick when he gets older....notThis is proud Andrew.  He didn't want to eat what I was making for lunch, so I told him he could make himself a sandwich....so he did - this is his first sandwich made entirely by Andrew (he was so excited! - and has since made 3 more....cool, less work for me!)Birthday parties.....lots of them lately, this was a funny game that was played at the last one andrew went to - I call it cheese head - they put saranwrap on their heads, then shaving cream, then the team mate throws cheeseballs on to their heads - winner is the one with the most.  Andrew didn't win, but loved it! The shirt he's wearing is from his first field day - the whole school got one - he loved field day - I think p.e. is his favorite subject! More to come.....

No comments: