Saturday, May 15, 2010

a little facelift

okay for about a year now we've been talking about getting it done... the front really takes a beating from the harse afternoon summer sun and needed some new protection or it was going to get bad.  got estimates about 6 months ago so after about that long to decide on colors we finally did it --- and now......
 Before:



During:
And Finally....AFTER:

We're loving the new look! and I love my red door! :)  What do you think?... now on to the next project. It seems like the list is never ending....or is that just me?

7 comments:

Kristine said...

I looove the new look. Can't wait to see what other projects you have going on.

reddhottredds said...

LOVE IT! Looks awesome! PS I subbed Eric's sunbeam class last Sunday and he was a riot. :) He was SO excited to give you the Mothers day flowers.

Tringali Family said...

I love it! I love the red door...one day I want a red door.

Jamie said...

FUN!!! I love it!!

Mandy Waters said...

It gives me warm feelings!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

It looks so great! The red door is great!

Lisa said...

yes, it is neverending :) and I LOVE your new look! Great choices in colors.