Today was one of those days where we had a lot going on and then some. :) First, school and work...even mom worked today. Then, Bryant had his last swim lesson. He did great and has come so far already this year! I am so proud of him! His confidence has finally clicked and he feels confident in his ability. Andrew meet us at swim lessons from school because he stayed after to work on a project with a partner. (more on that later) Yay! Next, we ran over to the park for the start of the ward picnic. We said hi and gobbled up a couple hot dogs before running off to the 3 older kids swim meet. We hadn't ever done one of these before, so were totally clueless on how they worked. It ended up being pretty fun and the kids did great. I tried to grab a few pictures before my phone died. I got a few videos too that i'll save. After the swim meet, Jeff dropped me off at my Bunco group and I stayed there for awhile. Meanwhile, Andrew and the rest of the crew went home and worked on his project. (I had text reports on how it went.) I arrived home about 10:30 pm and helped to finish filming on project. We were having lots of technical difficulties, so in the morning finished filming and asked his teacher for a day extension, which was granted. I think we got it all worked out.
waiting to get in the water
swim meet pics and then Bryant's swim lessons pics
Oh, and me at work. I sent a selfie to Jeff to say hi.




















No comments:
Post a Comment