It is full blown concert season. So Saturday we had two different concerts, not to mention our wards ym/yw Cinco de Mayo fundraiser dinner. (We had to divide and conquer for that one.) The concerts were out at Ham Hall at UNLV. It was a wonderful experience for the kids to play there. Rachel's concert was first, and Andrew's was a few hours later. Jeff went to Andrew's and grandma and grandpa came to both. 

I'm so grateful for the opportunity the kids have to learn to play an instrument or two. They love it. And I'm doubly grateful for amazing teachers.
And Rachel's Orchestra
And miss sassypants herself getting picture for dance. She is growing up so fast. and no, she's not that sassy, only sometimes, and she is also a wonderful, caring, helpful young woman.
The weekend before we went to Bryant's friend Peyton's baptism and got free comic books from the comic book store. :) Fun!
We also went to the Science expo at Cashman field, after the Race for the Cure. I believe this is the 13 or 14th year we've done this. It was a fun and busy day for sure.
Bryant's favorite booth.. Lego robots.. need I say more.
Rachel was the only one who wanted to climb the climbing wall this year. But everyone still loved the bus ride.
Andrew ran the 5k part. The rest of us just did the mile walk.

























No comments:
Post a Comment