Sunday, December 30, 2018

San diego

We came to san diego for a little family vacation. Got in Friday night Saturday we tried to go to the Carrillo national park and ride pools. But..it was closer due to government shutdown. We were really disappointed and Bryant was too. But we looked around a couple places..some beach cliffs where I almost slipped off.  A beach pier and arcade where we played deal or no deal for awhile.  It took us awhile to find a place to eat dinner, but finally settled on the Habit. Then went back to hotel and crashed..Weirdness in the middle of the night. Sound asleep hearing a knock at the door.   I ignore thinking it was a dream.  A little later knock again  ....get up to go look. Jeff says don't open that til we check window .then after noticing Eric is not in his place..says Eric? We opened door. Eric was there, cold and scared. He didn't remember going outside.  I just wanted to hug and hold him and make sure he was okay. I don't know if he slepwalked or what. It was very strange.

No comments: