So Last night was busy. We had a quick piano practice right after school then grabbed dinner and off to Andrew's last Jazz band concert for the year. Uncle Joel came with us! That was a fun treat. The concert was at the Water street event center in Henderson. It was a fun venue, although a little warm. The concert was great. I really enjoy listening to the Jazz band. I think Andrew enjoys playing in it as well. After the concert there was over, we rushed over to the church building for our piano recital. All the boys played. (Rachel opted not to since she hasn't done lessons for the last little bit due to dance practice and she just wasn't ready.) They all did a fabulous job. I will try to include videos of each on here. This was Bryant's first recital and he rocked it! Eric did really well with a harder piece and I loved Andrew's song! Great job everyone. I am very grateful for music in my life, and I love hearing my kids play. (Now only if they would practice a bit more!) 

The whole crew.
Random pic of audience...
The Jazz Band concert. Andrew is in the back...see the tiny speck..?




No comments:
Post a Comment