Ah May,,, the new December ... cram packed with activities everyday and night it seems. We still try and get things accomplished and taken care of while attending all the wonderful functions and enjoying all the concerts and recitals. Week in review:
Yesterday I attended a wonderful women's conference. It was about being aware around us and opening up our hearts to help each other. Very inspiring. We also had this lovely tea, complete with finger sandwiches. So fun.
I don't have any pictures, but we also went to Cowabunga bay for a couple hours and played in the water. Rachel had dance practice and the boys helped clean the church after the father and sons campout was done.
Friday: Jeff was off and instead of doing my to do list, I just wanted to hang out with him. We ran a couple of errands and kind of reconnected. He got ready for the father and sons and picked up the kids from school. They love that. Boys were off on their adventure. The father and son's camp-out was right behind the rec center this year. It was great they said. They had so much fun climbing all over the rocks! Rachel and I had a little girls night. We went out to dinner at Red Robin and got our favorite salads, then spied on the boys for a minute, and got some yogurtland and watched a movie and played a boardgame. It was very nice.
Thursday: We had fine arts night at the school after swimming lessons. We checked out all the amazing art. Bryant is my model. Eric was helping to sell the baked goods in the bake sale since cooking was his fine art this last time.
Wednesday: Angry Birds.... Eric was supposed to have a really fun field trip to the Macaw school of mines, however they had to cancel it because Angry mocking birds have been attacking people there this past week. So they didn't get to go. Jeff was even going to go on the field trip. It was a bit sad, but his amazing teachers decided to have a field trip to the park for lunch instead. I was working that day, but took my lunch break with them. I'm glad I did.
Eric's Space project was also due this day. Here is his completed poster.. He also wrote a big report on the subject. He did a great job!
This last picture is for me to remember the quilt I'm finally working on that the pieces were given to us as a wedding present. :) To getting projects done!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment