As the Christmas season starts.. I'm busy making cards... (two options...I went with the first.) Also making calendars...(this is my time killer around this time of year.) but I also love it and how they are memories for family. 
We continued working on the bathroom. Gave the boys the job of taking out all of the broken tile and junk.
Quite the contrast huh? Working and working it! :) just kidding. Worked all day in the bathroom and then headed to Jeff''s work party that night.
yummy food, dancing, and fun times with my man. :)
morning snuggles with my girl..
And if we were to rename the holiday season it would be something like concerts and recitals every night season.... it was a little busy to say the least. We started with Andrew's Symphonic band concert.
With an intermission (or time out ) to have a well earned fro-yo date with this amazing guy!
Then off to Rachel's Orchestra Concert..her first one.
She's in there somewhere!
And to round out the week we had the kids piano recital (where we could't take pictures or videos since it was in an old peoples home -some hipa violation or something.)
and right after that a jazz band concert at the mall! Andrew even had a solo for this one!
It was pretty cool. They all were good concerts and I'm forever amazed at how much better they are than my little bad was that I marched in when I was in high school and he's only in middle school.
Mrs. Hallas and her husband even came to watch. Andrew was excited for that.
Our neighbors were at the mall too (right next to jeff ) and stopped to watch. Joe and Angela.



































No comments:
Post a Comment