Our primary did an awesome job with the nativity program. Eric got to be Joseph this year and Rachel and Bryant were angels. Isn't this the cutest backdrop?! I totally loved it. 

And of course there were pictures with the big guy. Andrew had his teenage moment, but quickly was nice enough to give me a picture. Aren't they a cute bunch. I love it!
Our primary president just had a baby a couple weeks prior, so her baby played baby Jesus. I love this picture. I imagine the savior sleeping peacefully as well.
Eric pretending to play the organ (since I didn't get any pics at the recital.....)
Some pretty lights and Bryant and santa.
My mom and Kurt came through town and we had dinner and some fun family time. It was a very nice night. We played a few games.
I thought this picture of the moon was cool. It was better in person, but there was a cool ring around it.
Fun picture booth at the Relief society party.
So with Andrew is Symphonic band he has the opportunity to go on the band trip this year. So, it's a little (lot) expensive, so we did a little fundraiser to raise some money. I wanted Andrew to work for it! :) I just decided to make pot pies and posted online I would sell them. With in 8 hours I had over 30 orders. I had Andrew cut up all the veges the night before, since he had to go to school and then to my wonderful surprise my sister Ellyn texted to ask if I wanted some help. Of course. So we spent the day talking and making pot pies. It was a great fundraiser. We'll probably do it again in January. I even had a lot of fun.
Even Mickey helped out! He was a great chopster! And Andrew got to clean it all up when he got home from school!




















No comments:
Post a Comment